At Athletic Minds, we are committed to providing a high standard of service to all our supporters, beneficiaries, and partners. We acknowledge, however, that there may be occasions where we do not meet the expectations. This policy outlines how we handle and respond to complaints we receive.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently, and wherever possible, resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
This policy covers complaints received about Athletic Minds’ services, staff, volunteers, or any other aspect of the organisation.
How to Make a Complaint
Complaints can be made:
- Via email: email@example.com
- By phone: 07912 078900
- In writing: Athletic Minds Foundation, Unit 16E, Sowerby Bridge
Business Park, Victoria Road, Sowerby Bridge HX6 3AE.
Please provide as much detail as possible, including dates, names of any staff you have dealt with, and where applicable, the nature of your complaint.
Acknowledgement of Complaints
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days.
- We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Should your complaint require more detailed investigation, we will advise you and keep you updated on our progress.
- Your complaint will be investigated by an appropriate person who is not directly involved in the matter.
- We will consider the details of your complaint thoroughly, fairly, and confidentially.
- We will liaise with you to understand your perspective and, where necessary, will seek further information or advice from relevant parties.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 20 working days of receipt. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
- We will inform you of the outcome of the investigation and any action we have taken as a result of your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the initial handling of your complaint, you can request for the matter to be reviewed at a higher level within our organisation.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, in line with relevant data protection requirements.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
For further information about our complaints policy, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07912 078900
- Address: Athletic Minds Foundation, Unit 16E, Sowerby Bridge Business Park, Victoria Road, Sowerby Bridge HX6 3AE.